There are numerous ways to get involved at Granite Elementary School. Below is a list of the volunteer opportunities. Please consider giving your time to assist us!
- (1) Classroom Coordinator: Being a classroom coordinator will put your name on the school’s emergency phone tree, help coordinate the classroom parties, decorate the door during teacher appreciation week & help the teacher if needed.
- (20) Classroom Volunteers
- (3) Field Trips
- (2) P.E. Program/Presidential Fitness: Volunteers are responsible for Presidential Fitness testing for your child’s grade ~ 3 times per year. Each test should take approximately 3 hours.
- (2) Meet the Masters Art Program: Volunteers will make four presentations during the year on the lives and works of master artists. Printed material will be provided.
- (1) Junior Achievement
- (3) Science Program: Volunteers will assist students with “hands on” science experiments for 1 hour ~ 3 times per year
- (1) Reading Program
- (1) Music Program
- (6*) Halloween Party
- (4*) Valentine Party
- (2) Field Day
*One Coordinator will contact other volunteers to setup games. Treats will be provided by the PTA.
Please complete the form below to receive additional information on volunteer opportunities. In addition, you will need to register as a volunteer with the Canyons School District.